Tuesday, October 14, 2008











Trevor and I absolutely love the family and life we've created together. We have 3 children Luke(4) McKinlee(2) and the newest addition RyLee(6 mo). We currently live in my parents basement which we enjoy and is really good for us at this point in our life. I especially like the help. We enjoy doin stuff as a family some of the things we like to do together include family walks, trips down to the neighborhood park, movie nights, dates nights, and we like going to things that are happening for whatever season we're in like going to west fest, fireworks, bee's games, festivals, going to see lights ect. We like taking our kids to do fun things and make as many memories as possible. My goal is to share these things with all of our friends and family and give you all a little window into our awesome life. I hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

M. Haydee Speredon said...

Carly and Trevor you have such a beautiful family and you guys make such a beautiful couple, you guys keep up the good work.

TAYBEL said...

Carly! I just found your blog thru some mutal friends from Granger.
Your kids are absolutely beautiful!
-Taylor